There’s just something about noodles and prawns that has always made for a very tasty combination. I’ve tried many variations of this recipe but this one is very simple and quick – not to mention spicy.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 180g pack cooked king prawns
- 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, finely chopped
- 200g stir-fried vegetables
- 300g fresh egg noodles
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 6 spring onions, sliced
Heat the oil in a wok and add the prawns, ginger, chillies and garlic. Fry for a minute and then add the vegetables and noodles. Fry for two minutes and add the soy and fish sauces. Stir-fry until the veg is cooked and serve straight away.