Jerk seasoning is a hot spice mix which can used to marinade chicken and other meats. In this recipe the chicken can be presented as it is or on kebab sticks.
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 tsp jerk seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Juice from half a lime
- Half a red pepper, deseeded and cut into cubes
- Half a mango, cubed
- Half a red pepper, deseeded and diced
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
Mix the seasoning, oil and lime juice in a bowl and add the chicken. Coat and leave to marinade for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, mix all the mango salsa ingredients together in a bowl and put to one side.
Heat the grill to Medium and grill the chicken and red pepper chunks for 10 minutes on each side. Serve with salsa and rocket leaves.