The ingredients I use in this curry make it quite spicy but it’s easy to adjust the level of spice to make it hotter or milder just by changing the curry paste or the ketchup.
- 6 sausages
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g new potatoes, cooked
- 100g green cabbage, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp curry paste (I used Balti)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup (I used Tomato Ketchup Fiery Chilli)
Cook the sausages under the grill and then cut into chunks. Stir fry the sausages, potatoes and cabbage for 3 minutes. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir fry for a further 5 minutes. Serve with rice.